Property Disputes


At Stokes we can advise you upon your legal entitlement in respect of property. We try to resolve disputes quickly and with minimum expense. Property disputes can be resolved through arbitration, early neutral evaluation, mediation or negotiation. We will negotiate hard on your behalf to get the right result.


In some cases the only alternative is Court proceedings in which case our experienced team will prepare your case and vigorously pursue the matter through the Courts.

If your name does not appear on the Title Deeds you may have a financial interest in a property if:

a) you have contributed towards the property in some way; or
b) you and the owner of the property have children together; or
c) you have been promised an interest in the property by the owner; or
d) you have an express declaration or agreement; or
e) you are married to or in a civil partnership with the owner of the property

We are happy to have an initial meeting with any potential client free of charge.  In this way you can judge our approach for  yourself and we can advise you upon our likely legal charges.

If you have Landlord and/or Tenant problems please see our Civil Court section.

For further advice or an appointment, please contact:-

Camilla Bindra Jones – Solicitor
Tel: 023 9282 8131
Fax: 023 9281 1339

Paul Blakey CILEx (Member)
Civil Department
Tel: 023 9582 8131

WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien